Today I'm going to pick fresh strawberries to make jam, recycle some old newspapers (that have been hanging around too long), and enjoy our beautiful spring weather. What are you doing for Earth Day?
yum! I made 2 batches of strawberry jam last week. That + homemade bread = delicious!! Today the kids and I are going for a nature walk. And we're all wearing green or Earth-looking clothes today. :)
Hi! I'm Kim. I'm married to my dentist but I have a huge sweet tooth. I love being a mama to my adorable brown-eyed baby girl. When I'm not spending time with family or friends, you can usually find me reading a book, cooking in the kitchen or blogging at the computer. I love a good thunderstorm, snickerdoodle ice cream and dreaming of my next vacation. I am an advocate for adoption. I am also a Mormon. Welcome to our sweet tRooth!
2 comments:
Oops. I just drove my car spewing fumes into our earths ozone to celebrate I guess. Maybe I can come up with something better in the next few hours.
yum! I made 2 batches of strawberry jam last week. That + homemade bread = delicious!! Today the kids and I are going for a nature walk. And we're all wearing green or Earth-looking clothes today. :)
Post a Comment