Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

This was my first holiday to dress up Katie.  I can't believe she was a month old on Wednesday!  That month just flew by.  It was fun to dress her in this onesie from her Aunt Jana and bow made by Aunt ShayNiel.  I also made corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, carrots, and onions again.  This was our third year to have this dinner.  Here's a link to last year for a picture of the food (it didn't look picture worthy this year although it still tasted really good).  

Our little leprechaun
She makes the funniest expressions. :)
Mommy & Katie
Jacob said she's the "fighting Irish" in this picture.
What did y'all do to celebrate? 

7 comments:

Stacie said...

We celebrated by buying Ruben sandwiches from Arbys, made our pesto potatoes and added green food coloring to make them green, we had salad, Ben put food coloring in his 7Up, and I made shortcake for the first time and we had strawberries and whip cream. I forgot to add green food coloring to the shortcake, but oh well.. Oh and we watched BYU win!

Jana and Rob said...

I love those pics! I forgot she makes those funny faces with her eyebrows! We had friends over and watched the BYU game, ate pizza, and drank my pink/green sewage color kool aid.

Chad and Carole said...

That is a cute onesie! I'm impressed you made a whole meal with a newborn. When I had Em it felt like we ate a ton of frozen stuff and spaghetti. We always turn something green to eat!

Shaela said...

she is darling!! But come on... I want MORE details from your first month as a mom, lol. We didn't do anything... I don't think we even wore green. :( This move has seriously wiped me out so i'm lucky that we were even dressed and fed this week, lol!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You look so happy!

MacKenzie said...

Kim! Katie is seriously beautiful. We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations again. :)

Heather said...

We spent most of St. Patrick's Day in the delivery room. :) Katie is such a cutie.