Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Vacation: Idaho

We started off our trip by visiting Jacob's family in Idaho.  Katie was able to meet all of her cousins and since we were all together for the last time in who knows when, we decided to take some pictures of the kids.  I took oodles of pics during the trip, so brace yourself. 

Kael, Kamery, Liam, Kaden, Teagan, and Katie
(Can you tell we are the only ones in the fam who like traditional names?) :)

Classic:  no one is looking at the camera, Katie is slipping down, and Kael is picking his nose, ha ha! 
all the kids with their Burch and Orchard great-grandparents
grandparents and great-grandparents
Teagan & Katie - the oldest and youngest grandchildren (At least for now; Jacob's sister Truly is due with a boy any day.)
Rachel, Kamery, & Harvey
Katie & Kamery Burch (3 1/2 months apart)
Great-Grandma Nina Burch with Katie
I was so happy I got to visit my friend Christina Hansen (from dental school) one day.  It was fun seeing her kids and having her meet Katie.  (Christina, I guess we forgot to take pics of us together.)  It had been a year and a half since I'd seen her family.  Hopefully it won't be that long until next time!   
Aunt Cryshel and Katie
Truly and Liam
Aunt Truly and Katie
Liam giving Katie a kiss
Katie got her first pedicure
Look at her cute toes!!
Grandpa & Grandma Burch with Katie
Thanks for letting me visit, everyone!  I wish Jacob could have come too.  I'm happy I feel so loved and welcomed by the Burches even though I'm an in-law.  

1 comment:

jaustin620 said...

Those are precious pictures with great grandma's and grandpa's cuz you never know when you will get a chance again or one of them may pass. Glad you got to show off Katie too.