Monday, April 30, 2012

Our new photos...

We had new family pictures taken about a month ago by our good friend Katie of Simply K Photography.  As usual, she did an amazing job.  I loved getting the photos back and looking at them over and over again.  Here are a few of my favorites.















Now I have to decide which ones to order!  Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

stephslater said...

So super cute..I love the one of you and Jacob by those blue flowers..so good!
I love Katie's cheeks, eyes, and smile..she is to cute.

JoAnna Bischoff said...

They are all fantastic! You have a beautiful family :)

Chad and Carole said...

*sigh* I'd do them all...it's too hard to choose.

Matt and Haley said...

All really cute. I think one of my favorites is the one of Katie first touching her pink clip getting ready to pull it out. She's not smiling, but I just think she looks super cute!

Jana and Rob said...

Wow, I love all of these pictures! Good luck deciding!!