Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Visit from ShayNiel

Jacob's youngest sister, ShayNiel, came to visit at the beginning of April since she had a break before school started again at BYU-I.  She stayed with the Kosters, but we still saw her a lot while she was here.  ShayNiel is so much fun to be around, and we had a great time talking, eating out and shopping.  
Eating at Texas Roadhouse
Rachel did an egg hunt for her kids the day after Easter and let Katie find a few.
Katie enjoyed munching on a few jelly beans.
I think this is a cute picture of our nephew Kaden.  (He and his brother love white chocolate.)
Kaden and ShayNiel
Katie loves flowers (well, she loves to pick them) :)

This was Katie's first time at some of the fountains in town.  She was a little tentative at first, but then got right in and enjoyed the water.






Katie loved the water and didn't want to leave when I pulled her away to get changed into dry clothes.  Luckily, we got ice cream afterward, so that made up for it. :)  Also, thanks to ShayNiel for several of these pictures!  It's nice to have another person in the family taking photos!

2 comments:

jaustin620 said...

Those are such cute pictures of Katie in the fountains. Are those for kids to play in? I've heard of little water parks where the water is just for people to play in? Is this one? That was nice that ShayNiel was able to come visit.

Jana and Rob said...

ShayNiel visits a lot! She's lucky. I love all the pictures. As you can see, I haven't checked your blog in a looong time!