Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer visitors

In July, my sister, Jana, and her husband, Rob, came to visit us for two whole weeks!!  Good thing we like them. :)  A few days later my parents came too!  We love to have people come stay with us! 
 
One hot sunny morning we went swimming to enjoy the cool water.
trying out the whale slide in the baby pool
Katie loves the water!
Rob, Katie, and Jana
(can't believe I caught Katie smiling and looking at the camera at the same time!)
Katie grew an adult foot in the water :)
I'm happy we got a few pictures of us at the pool cause we went quite a bit this summer.  I think Katie will like it even more next year.

1 comment:

Jana and Rob said...

Lol. Her foot looks so weird! I'm glad you like us too and let us stay that long. Good thing we have our own wing of the house so we can stay out of your way. ;)