Friday, September 27, 2013

Endless summer days

We had a wonderful summer, spent mostly at the pool or with family and friends.  Here are some pictures from July-August. (I've already shared many of these on Instagram.)

eating at Macaroni Grill with Kosters and ShayNiel
ShayNiel and Jacob
Relief Society pool party and smoothies at the Manns' house
love these two!
swimming with Daddy
enjoying a snack after swimming
yummy Pioneer Day dinner
watching cartoons
I read this Southern saga in two and a half weeks and loved it!  Melanie was my favorite character.
homemade orange ice cream
Katie with her bestie, Ada
love the lips
A fire truck was at the local pool one day and Katie loved her new hat.
Somehow our squash and zucchini plants merged and produced this hybrid!
Mommy/daughter date at Zio's.
What a great summer!  I hate to see it end, but I'm looking forward to my very favorite time of year-autumn!

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

I wish I had an ice cream machine. *sigh* Someday. Loved all the pics! Katie's getting so big. I miss you.

Jana and Rob said...

These are such cute pictures. That's weird about your zucchini plant. You guys had a fun summer.