Last week we had one final girls' night for those of us who are moving soon. We wore our p.j.'s and brought treats and stayed up late talking. We played a fun game to see how much we know about each other after 4 years. I learned a lot of new stuff about my friends. It was fun to get together one last time. (I hope no one will get mad about me posting pics of them in their pajamas. You all look wonderful!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
how fun!! I need to plan a girls night with all my buds here... I'm sure both of them would come. ;0)
That looks like so much fun!!
You look so proper, even at a pajama party! Did you fix your hair right before the party or did it just stay that way all day? We did something similar to this for R.S. It was fun but it would be more fun with close friends.
Ha ha to Shaela's comment.
Kim--you are so on top of things. I just barely got around to looking at my own blog to see when I last posted and well it has been a little while and so I decided to check out yours. Cute pictures from the pajama party...you'll have to send me copies because I forgot to take my camera that night. We miss you guys already and it is oh so very lonesome being here all alone. Just a few more weeks and we'll be in Texas...I can't wait to get going. Good luck with everything you do.
Post a Comment