We were able to go up to Island Park a couple weekends ago and stay with our friends Jacob & Kristy, who have been living up there the past few months. It was an adventure just finding and getting up to their cabin. They have been remodeling it and are almost finished; it would make a great vacation rental. One night we relaxed in the hot tub and even got out to roll in the snow and jump back in the water. (Well, Jacob laid back in the snow; I just sat down really quick!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
wow, that looks like so much fun! Island Park is a great place to play in the snow. :)
How fun!! I promise Sam and I are going to take you guys to his cabin one of these years! I love Island Park--for vacationing of course! :)
I'm with you on the not loving winter! It really is beautiful up there though isn't it! Cute cabin too!
I'm so jealous...and I don't think you look like a marshmallow.
It looks really pretty up there. I'm glad you got to have fun in the snow.
p.s. go check my blog, there is an award waiting for you! :)
Post a Comment