Thursday, September 16, 2010

28

Why does 28 sound so much older than 27? :)  At least I still have 2 more years in my twenties.  Thank you to all my family and friends who have already made me feel so loved on my birthday!  Jacob let me sleep in this morning and made his own lunch (I usually get up at 6:30 to make it), but then after he left I couldn't sleep anymore.  I do have to teach lessons today, but I only have 4 students, so it will be an easy work day.  Tonight Jacob is making me dinner (garlic shrimp- one of my faves, mashed potatoes, and strawberry spinach salad), and then we'll have spicy oatmeal cake {that I made} :) and blue bell snickerdoodle ice cream.   It should be a wonderful day!!
                                                                                 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Wish we could celebrate together! Jacob is so sweet to cook for you! Miss you guys!

Shaela said...

woohoo!!! I'm going to call you on Sunday and see if it went as well as you planned :) love and hugs on your special day!!

jaustin620 said...

When I stopped to think about it I knew you were 27 this past year, but sometimes I thought you were 28! So now I have another year to think you are 28! Dumb me. Who should know better than your mother how old you are! Love Ya.

sheena said...

Happy Birthday Kim. I only one more year left in my 20's. I am glad it was a good day.