Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family, Fish, and a Ferris Wheel

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we had a few of Jacob's family members come visit us.  His mom came with his sister Truly and her three boys.  They drove out from Idaho Falls.  (Yes, with three little boys.)  It was fun having them here.  One night we went out to eat and then enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights and fireworks at a local holiday festival.
Cyrus, 17 months old
We all went to Teagan's soccer game one morning.  It doesn't show it in this picture, but he loves playing. :)
We also went downtown to the aquarium.  Katie loved seeing all the fish.  I didn't love how she stuck her hand in the touch pool where the sting rays were and then wiped her wet hand all over her mouth and face.  Yuck!
We rode the carousel twice, which she liked better than when she rode for the first time back in April at Sea World.
She also enjoyed the train we rode through the shark tunnel.

But her favorite ride was the Ferris Wheel!  I was so shocked because her cousin closest to her age plus a couple of the adults hated that ride.  I've always loved the Ferris Wheel even though I am afraid of heights.  So it made me happy that Katie loved it too.
 

breakfast with Grandma Angela and the cousins
Kael (7) and Katie
Katie and Grandma
The day they were leaving Katie climbed right on in with her cousins.  I guess she wasn't ready to say goodbye.
Even though it was a short visit, we were grateful they could come and spend time with us.
 

No comments: