We bought a new pre-lit tree this year. We've always had colored lights in the past, but I think our tree is beautiful this year too. I enjoyed pulling out all the old ornaments and remembering where we got them. I try to collect them from places we have lived or visited. It was so much fun to decorate with Katie. She loves the tree. Now every morning since having the tree up, when I bring Katie downstairs from her room, she points over to the corner and says, "Look, a tree!" It is the cutest thing. It's like she can't believe there's a tree in our house. Here are a few pictures taken on my cell phone, which actually takes really good pics, but these were w/o flash in low light.
Do you put up a real or artificial tree?





1 comment:
I hope we can always afford to do real trees forever. I love them
Post a Comment